Just a normal girl with normal girl problems

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday-not getting much better

So not only is m freind mad at me because the boy she likes likes me and i dont think i can help that since i never talk to him and ugh wow no friend should blame the girl when the guy is the one who likes her! So yesterday i wasnt feeling too happy so i didnt blog. but today is a bit better untill a little bit ago. woke up finished my book report and started my essay and then i went to school dropped it off talked to some teachers then hung out at picos for pizza:) after i went to my freind kathryns house. she worked on a project while i chilled, wasnt a bad time:)

once home i had a very non-fun talk with my mother, i didnt enjoy it too much.
i went to my room and then started to work on my essay and study. today wasnt exciting and was kinda non-fun

MY COMPUTER BROKE DOWN!!

another reason i cant blog too often is because my comp broke and i have to use my siters laptop and its not ofteni get to use it sadley:(

well im off to finish the essay and hemmm my shirts:D

xoxo Wishing Girl

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This blog is fun to explore, through other countries, people, culture and nature. Come take a look Teuvo pictures blog. Also tell all your friends why he must visit Teuvo pictures blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag rise higher Teuvo images to your blog flag collection. Have a wonderful weeke Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete