Just a normal girl with normal girl problems

Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday-Great way to start off the week!

Today was stressful not only does exams start on Thursday I'm not doing so well in classes. First period is a spare, second is math which don't let me get started on, but long story short I no longer have to worry about the exam or the whole class for that matter. Third period is English, not my favourite class, dont get me wrong i LOVE reading but when it comes to reading MY own work infront of a crowd i get a little...lets say nervous, thas putting it lightly. I do have to write the exam for that and that will be okay hopefuilly cause if i get forty i can take credit recovery and if i get over fifty there is no worries at all. the only thing i have to do first is write a paper on a book i read and then an essay on Huck Finn. JOY. Fourth period is art, the best class of the day, still not doing so well since i rarley go to class but other then that i love it, all i need to do in that class is a project a couple little things and then some art history and my exam project. Too bad that will take FOREVER and sadley i only have untill thursday so unless i get that up looks like another crerdit recovery. FUN! Now that i have ranted about school as for my day so far, not good either. First i woke up around 11:30. Got ready to go to school for 1:45 since my mom told me it was the 17th. Went to a meeting with the school and my mom, and then was ready for some art, too bad its not the 17th its the 18th and not a day one its a day two and not art acctually english. too bad i didnt have my english books with me so i had to go home. once home i started my new book, read that in an hour and a half and then writing my book report and then i will start my essay on stupid huck finn! now that i have got most of that off my mind, i should probbably start that book report:) wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Im right up there with yah on the stress factor! Although i wish there was something i could do to help you with all the work you've got to do!
    Loveyou!

    ReplyDelete