Just a normal girl with normal girl problems

Friday, February 13, 2009

OMFG!!!FORGOT

Okay so i have been sick for the past week so I could'nt make it to the computer without falling or doing something nasty(unmentionable).
So my computer had this thing for my firewall and it wouldnt let me on the internet!
yea so dumb!
so i couldnt get on the internet for like 2 seconds not even to do a quick update,which dont matter since no one reads anyways:P
but its cool.
When i have more time ill talk about my week of being sick(N):(*bummmer*
and my weekend which was somewhat intresting:P
Love. Kris,(L)

1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR MENTIONING ME LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD!
    lol im just kidding no biggie! aha and someone does read your blog! i do! do you read mine? i hope so cause then im just talking to myself well i guess im not talking im typing/writing whatever im going to bed too tired to think!
    ttyl hope you had fun bowling! seeyah♥

    ReplyDelete