Just a normal girl with normal girl problems

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday,

Today i was a bit late,so i had to hurry to school with my hair up and i looked GROSS!
yea so i got to school and went to chapel,and then to my classes,eng-found a new good book,sci-vocab pages,lunch-just in caf.,gym-more fitness test(I did great!),art-went over more pictures

After i walked with one of my besties to her moms work for a ride home(down the street) went to her house had speghetti,and just hung out for a lil' bit.
then she drove me home,and then cleaned up the rest of my room,which is really clean and nice now!
and then i had some intresting convos and then I FORGOT TO WATCH LOST!
which im totally obsesssed with:D
and then im gunna just record it:)...so this was short and a crapy day!
nothing intreesting but ill catch up on tomarow when i have more time this is like a quicky. ok have a good night(L)
wow first time im accually ready b4 10 30 SHOCKER
(not the blog but like my night schedual)

lol Love,Kris.Maye.La!

No comments:

Post a Comment